At the start of setting up a brand, it’s critical to get the foundations right. If great ideas are to be implemented, an organised approach to brand strategy and planning will deliver massive value to your business.
- Vision – how do you want people to see you
- Competitors – how you can differentiate against them
- Market analysis – where do you want to position yourself in the market?
- Name – determine the right name to suit you and resonate with others
- Identity – the look and feel of your brand – logo, colours, design
- Communications – the tone of voice
By going through this process, you are set with a well thought-out branding strategy that gives you a clear vision of who you are. We set out brand guidelines so that not only you, but the company understands and can live and breathe the brand.
We apply the same principles to a re-branding exercise, along with understanding the history of the brand, how the brand has evolved and what needs changing.